Monday, November 21, 2011

shwing

conclusion. media overload me and my brain. how do I feel about that? for now its ok, I am young and hyperactive and like a lot of constantly flowing information that keeps me entertained and learning. But will I always feel this way, will I ever resent it, will I ever wish I did something else? I'm gonna go ahead and say no I won't always feel this way, I see how it consumes lives. It circulates and devours like the fucking plague, never stopping to submerge peoples lives. For this fact and the fact that media is largely created based on the sole purpose of money makes me know I will grow very tired of this endless game. I want to move to Baja Mexico, I know this is random but its my plan if my shit hits the crazy fan and all the pieces get blown away in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment