Tuesday, November 8, 2011

communication

It is amazing how obsessed with communication toward other people I am, but I despise things like cells phones and facebook. Making personal connections with people, physically touching and speaking with people is something that I think about a lot. I know that I have a need to do this because of the value that I put on my relationships in my life, but I find it interesting that no interest in me exists to make me want to have a facebook, which is supposed to be the ultimate social networking tool.

That right there is one of the biggest loads of bologna and i hate bologna. I don't believe that connecting with people over a screen can be in anyway considered the ultimate social networking tool. Its called being 'social' for God's sake, how can you consider something that requires you shut the rest of the world out while you use this tool by yourself, social? I'm not claiming myself to be the most social person because sometimes I often shut myself off from the rest of the world, but when I do interact with others and am social I spend much time getting to know the people I am talking with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment