Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Imbecile

People ask me now that I am graduating in May, "What are you going to do after college?" This makes me think what I would like to do and where I would like to go. My last 4 years of life I've spent surrounded by media and the busy culture of a crowded city. College has been an amazing experience, but I'm tired of people telling me what to do. If all of my college teachers were like life coaches pushing me through the projects that I wanted to complete then I would feel differently. But right now Western Civilization has evolved to a society of people just bossing other people around. And I'm over it, I don't want to listen to other people anymore. I have the relentlessness and desire to go forth and produce the projects that I have set for myself in my head. Now I just need to give myself the time, materials, and environment to get these projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment