Tuesday, November 8, 2011

belong

Technology is the newest cult. It has followers, believers, enemies, gatherings, and the ability to grow, change, accomplish, and destroy. People like to belong to things, now the easiest and most hip thing to belong to is technology. People don't one Mac product like an iTouch, they also have the iPhone, the Macbook or the iPad. And with all of these they still need an iPod. When people look at these accessories they see comfort, happy times, and a community. I know that when I see someone with a skateboard and I have mine to I feel a little tingle of familiarity like I know that person even though I've never met them. In a sense the ice has already been broken between you two, but what are good cults to belong to and what are bad ones? Who the f is in charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment