Monday, November 7, 2011

Application

For the first time in my life I have actually been warming up to 21st century technology. This year all of my classes deal with design and mostly design on screens. In order to be able to design something on a screen your going to need to know the code to write for the design. With all of the web building I am doing and creating apps for Andriod phones I am being drawn toward the power of this type of design. Being able to create these types of interfaces that can be accessed by the masses is a rewarding feeling after you have created something you are proud of. In a way I look at it like the graffiti of the internet. Graffiti is put up all over cities so anyone passing by that site will be able to see it, and the same concept can be used for websites. You can create anything you want and make something that is conceptually powerful and put it on a server and your work is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment