Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jobs

This time its not jobs as in work, its Jobs as in Steve Jobs. The man. The myth. The genius. I have no clue who this guy is or did I even hear about him until he died, but thinking about what he did made me think a lot. He is a man who went after what he knew he wanted. Bottom line. He wasn't thinking about what everyone else wanted him to do, he just knew what he liked and was interested in. What sets people like him apart from everyone else is the fact that he did it. What ever 'it' is, he did it. People have these ideas and urges to go out and complete and put together this dream that they had. To make whatever they want come true.
As sad as it is to say I am not one of these people. I am scared to finish things, I feel like a maniac on drugs who has started and created ideas for projects but have actually completed so few of them. I hate this about myself, but it gives me a lot more hope to go out and do it when I see lives lived like Steve Job's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment